Tuesday 3 May 2011

Sorry!

Hello my lovelies.

I must apologise for being absent all week, I have been extremely busy with spring cleaning and preparing for my night at Decadence, and my poor darling Dave has been off work with an injured shoulder so I have been tending to him.

I have a bunch of stuff to review, and that will be going up this week; including some wonderful budget beauty buys (jumping on the crackle polish bandwagon for £1.99) and a lipstick that just Will. Not. Budge.

For tonight, I will leave you with this announcement:

Due to my own lack of activity over the last week, and because I haven't been publicising it as I should, I am extending the Sigma E25 blending brush competition for ONE MORE WEEK!

Get your entries in by Sunday!

TTFN

Hell Thirteen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment