Tuesday 31 May 2011

An Award? For Me? Aww!


I was just looking at my Twitter mentions (you can see my feed in the side bar and you're welcome to follow me) and I saw that the lovely lady who writes The OPI Junkie has given me an award.
Thank you!
The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers.  If you receive the award you link back to the blogger had nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.

So here are my nominations:
Gemma, who writes Flab To Fab, a blog about her quest to loose weight and be healthier. I find her inspirational. She just reached the 2 stone mark.

Laura Pernetti Kinch, my friend who writes Healthy Skincare For You. She reviews skincare products and she's lovely.

Lastly, the beautiful Sarah May aka Purplepain, author of The inept's guide to first-time gardening. She, like me, is responsible for a garden for the first time, and is documenting her attempt to turn it into something wonderful.

I moved to a new house a year and a half ago and have a garden after 24 years of a tiny balcony filled with mum's pot plants. Now I'm having to teach myself how to make my garden beautiful without my mum to guide me (though the library she left me does have books on most subject matter, including gardening) and it's great to read Sarah May's posts and know I'm not alone. Starting a garden can be a daunting task, (like re-decorating a room only you have to grow the paint!) and she has some great ideas mixed in with hints and tips.

Thank you again to The OPI Junkie for the award. I am humbled at being made to feel so welcome in the blogging community.

TTFN,
Hell Thirteen
xoxo

1 comment: