Friday 20 May 2011

Hotter Than Glammed featuring Very Large Photos!

Hey everyone!


I thought I'd show you what happens when I'm actually going out, rather than playing dress-up in front of the camera.

Kayleigh 13 and I were off to Hotter Than Glammed at Nambucca to see our darling friend Flash and the new line up of King Lizard, and she kindly let me do her make up. I loved my own Sugarpill look, but I think her eyes looked stunning! Here are some of the pics from the night, some of them are really big but they show a lot of detail in the makeup:


Brushing away the fallen glitter (Collection 2000 Glam Glitter, Celebrity and VIP, and Too Faced Kitty Glitter in Cat Fight)

Lining my lower lashline with Midori by SugarPill. On the lids a gradient of Afterparty, Poison Plum, Dollipop and Tako, topped with Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! in Stonewash and Magical
My finished look, before getting changed and styling my hair. OCC Lip Tar in Anime on the lips. Sleek Acid green, yellow and orange colours on the lower lashline and inner corners, and my usual mascara duo.

With closed eyes. Not a great shot because I was scrunching my eyelids a bit.


The finishing toughes for my tropical butterfly Penelope Garcia look.
Kayleigh, with just the eyes done.

My beautiful Purple Glitter creation.

Kay before anything other than eye make up
... and a duck face
Kayleigh's finished look.


"What on earth is 'Epic Nyan Cat?!?'"

And Finally, a shot of Flash being epic. Awesome gig.




Hope you enjoyed seeing some high-quality photos that put my webcam to shame!

I'll try and get more volunteers for make up looks.

TTFN!

Hell Thirteen
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. OOh love how the photos came out! so gotta get me some of that HD powder it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete