Tuesday 24 May 2011

News Update

Sorry no post proper just yet, I'm in the middle of editing another two videos on the make up I did for Kayleigh at Hotter Than Glammed.

Just to give you a peek into the future, I have some more reviews coming. I have a GINORMOUS e.l.f. haul/review to do (probably why it's taken so long to get round to) including the new Complete Coverage Concealer in "light".
I got a gift bag from Origins including the GinZing I've been hearing Jim Chapman rave about (brother to the Pixiwoo girls), duo lipgloss and mascara.
I got a few things from Lush, too, and have been testing them so I can tell you about them.

I also won a prize!

Eyeko have been running a competition for best beauty tricks and one of my tricks came second, so as soon as said prize arrives I will review whatever comes in it. In the high likelihood that I already own everything they send me I will probably run my own competition and send it on, but we shall see. I think I need some more subscribers before I do another giveaway. Shall we say, 50? I'll have to think about it...

Speak to you soon,

Hell Thirteen
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Am really looking forward to hearing about all your new products!

    ReplyDelete