Saturday 26 March 2011

Selling off my surplus make up

I'm skint, and I have a load of unopened Eyeko products (only unopened because I already have another one that IS opened and in constant use!) so I'm selling them on eBay.

Go check them out here: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/frodoreloaded/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Eyeko London Lips is a beautiful, gorgeous smelling range of lipglosses all named after places in london. Many are pretty, most are posh, and one of them is downright outrageous! Soho is by far my favorite, because you don't often see such a bright, hot pink colour in a gloss.

Eyeko Line and Shine Duo Colour Pencils are double ended, double use eye pencils that work as both a chunky eyeliner and an eyeshadow crayon, in some awesome colours. I'm selling a full set for £13.

Eyeko Magic Mascara is for people who want curled, voluminous, long lashes. I prefer Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara because I like the look but most people prefer the Magic Mascara because it doesn't clump as much.

So if you want to try out some Eyeko, I'm selling these few things at £1 off the RRP and postage is free, so help me out and go buy stuff! I'll be using the proceeds to buy more stuff to review on here!

If you decide to buy some things from the Eyeko website, www.eyeko.com, use my ambassador code E2825 at the checkout and I will get 15% commission and you will get a free gift, when you spend over £15!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment