Friday 11 March 2011

A return to blogging!

Well hello there.

Thought I'd given up, did you?
Think again.

I've been quiet, but I never stopped thinking about you. I've been preparing some material.

I've been filming and editing together some make up videos, tutorials and the like, and I'll be posting them on my new YouTube channel, JoysticksAndLipstick, when they're finished.

I've just ordered some things from e.l.f. cosmetics, partially because they're cheap and I'm skint and I needed to replace some brushes. So I'll be checking out their daily brush cleanser, £1.50 foundation and blending brushes, some of their blushes, a bronzer, tinted moisturizer, pressed powder, cream eyeliner and their eyelid primer; and I'll be telling you what I think of them.

I'm also preparing to make some game focussed videos, especially one on Dragon Age 2, which I'm currently in the middle of.

I'll be seeing you!

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment